Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fan Crazy.

Yep I'm a giddy little girl right now having all sorts of day dreams of meeting Jason Aldean and going to a live show.. We were lucky enough too see him.. it seems like almost 2 years ago at the State fair.. Oh I was a a giddy little girl hahah! We stood in the rain and watched him..and got fairly close! And My 12x zoom digi camera helped too ;)






I WANT To Go again.. I don't care if I have to drive to Kansas, Texas, Nebraska or Oklahoma.. I'm going.. when his Tour dates for My Kinda party come out.. I will take my vacation around it Damnit.. And I want front row seats.. Meet and Greet would be even better... I would die and go to heaven... (you can thank my husband he let me listen to his music) Granted when more of his songs would have come out he would be on top of mylist!

Yeah so you remember Garth Brooks back in the early 90's, when the ladies would faint at his concerts? Yeah, Jason is my Garth Brooks.. I did have a slight obession with Tim McGraw.. who doesn't? That man looks hot in tight wranglers.. Phew. I saw him twice in less than a month my senior year of HS.. Awesome. Thanks Dad for being military ;)

Yep.. Jason is my new Tim.. I feel like a giddy school girl. But I can't help myself! Thank god he's married or i'd be a stalker!

I did tell Danny.. if he ever gets me tickets to his next show here... and a meet and greet.. and or front row.. I will buy him tickets to a Buccaneers game.. ( around the 50 yard line) I about shit myself when he said 1200 for 50 yd line front row tickets.. Wow.

Also.. I don't care if i'm 9 months preggo.. and waddling.. I'm going even if it throws me into labor! If I have a kid by the next time he comes.. I'm dropping them off at some relatives house.. No ifs and or butts!!

Ok.. School girl giddyness done :D !! And a Picture from that concert of that hot man. :D...




Oh he's not just hot.. He's and awesome performer too :) And his new CD is AWESOME.

No comments: