Saturday, January 25, 2014

Continuing...

So anyways.. I feel like we are all over the place!! We started filling out paperwork, Danny got all upset over the fact that some of the stuff they need to know... oh well. So there's that. We will fill out some more this weekend :)

Last weekend we went up to Springs, because I needed work pants.. and we wanted to stop at a few places and price baby items. We picked out the Travel system we want, of course.. its not the cheapest but its not the most expensive either! The crib we want is at Wally World its a Broyhill.. the thing about cribs.. there are 500 colors and about 7 different styles that all vary just a smidge.. So why spend 500 bucks or more on a crib that I can get the same one at Wally for 199 and then my discount? Yeah lol its a convertible one just like all the others! So anyways.. we put the bedding on layaway (its Pooh of course :) ) I feel like we are going all over the place! We need to be doing stuff around the house.. but I just want to get everything!

Oi.. LOL Its just crazy this might really be happening! Everything will fall into place I'm sure, its just overwhelming right now.

I feel like everyone is happy for us (well I know they are) But everyone has told me.. people will buy us stuff.. where I don't think they will.. The first child we get  may not be the keeper. My mom really doesn't seem like she will get us anything.. apparently everything I'm picking out is too expensive.. maybe she just doesn't realize how expensive this stuff is??  But she feels like I shouldn't spend too much until we get our forever child? Well it could be the first one! Not to mention any child I have I will spoil rotten :) soo I dunno.. it just seems odd that someone would throw me a shower?  Maybe its just my brain..

Anyways.. there's another update :)

~Nicki

No comments: