Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Getting Crafty around here!

I have SO many ideas floating around in my head... not just crafty things but organization things..I think i'll do a bullet post because.. its just one of those things LOL

~I found fabric.. like pretty canvas fabric to make some Pillows and an ottoman for Danny's feet so they don't rest on my coffee table all the time!!

~I'm going to have Kae make some curtains to cover up the skylights so all my new bathroom stuff doesn't get bleached and then for the kitchen to keep the heat out :)! I still want some light for the spare bathroom, but not that harsh! Because of my Orchid in there! Plus.. I'm not this talented while sewing hahah.

~I have been told to make either a pillow case or t-shirt dress for Courtney's little girl due in Sept :) need to make Chloe some too!

~I want metal coated baskets for my chest freezer... I'm tired of digging thru everything. I rather pull out baskets!

~I want baskets for our cabinets to organize junk...

~I need a storage thing for my canning jars.. they are taking up SO much room in my tupperware cabinet.

~I want to take the humongous cabinets above my washer and dryer  out and then put 1 cabinet and then a self.. but I think this will have to wait till we get  a garage.

Can you tell i've been searching pinterest LOL people have some good ideas out there.. just wish I could think of them!!

In othere news.. I feel like we just on repeat.. just not going anywhere but not going backwards.. UGH. Frustrating I tell you. I just wish stuff like this wasn't so expensive and have to make everything look decent just to bring home a baby. I'm pretty sure we are not the only couple in a holding pattern. Right? Ugh.. we probably are.. I seriously wish money grew on trees! Even if it was 500 dollars every 2 months.. LOL

Well off to get ready for work. Boo.

No comments: