Monday, April 29, 2013

Why is it...

That EVERY TIME I find a dryer sheet that I like.. they discontinue them!!?!?! Like seriously. all. the. time. The bounce was the one I used the longest I think.. with the little green dots.. This one.. I've only bought 2 boxes of 70 cts... of the Snuggle Blue Iris and Bamboo Silk. I only do laundry once a week with an average of 3 loads, Maybe 4 if I was dog towels and linens.. so seriously they last me FOREVER. Ugh.. Walmart where I usually get them.. didn't have them.. nor did City Market.. it says Safeway and Walmart carry them according to their website.. So I will check Safeway next!  If not.. Amazon has them 7.00 a BOX.. Oi Vey.

Anyways.. Not much going on here.. just plugging away the best we can. Work and more work. Then attempt to do stuff on our one day together. Its a little rough only seeing each other for one whole day.. but we make due!

I can't really think of much to say.. haven't really done much.. We are feeling really confidant in our decision to do Embryo Adoption.. it feels pretty awesome.. just wish we could get the ball rolling like.. RIGHT NOW.. But I must be patient ;)!

~Nicki

No comments: