Friday, May 10, 2013

So uhh...

Remember when I said we wanted to do a couple more IUIs before actually moving onto Adoption process of some sort. The months just kinda ticked by and I really didn't think it would actually happen. Well me and Danny were talking wed night...brain running 90 miles per hr... we decided to just do it.. Aunt Flo was due in a few days, so the next morning I called and said I'd call when I start etc.  Well.. Guess who had an exactly 32 day period!? ME.. Like holy crap!  Um... never happens!

Sooo CD 3 u/s will be on Sunday, got my meds.. here I was expecting to spend 145 dollars for some little pills... (we're doing Letrozole again) I get the voice mail from the pharmacy  listen to it and it tells me the total.. I was like oi here we go.. it was only 12.42.. I'm like that is not my prescription.. Just then Lisa who works in the Pharmacy says you have to kiss Dawn and give her a hug, she found a discount for it. I was soooo shocked! It totally made my day! Been having a shitty PMSy week. So Pretty excited about that :)

Thats it fow now.. gotta work at 7 am tomorrow.. Boo.

No comments: