Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ok..

The past 3 weekends.. the weather has NOT cooperated AT ALL.. I Have a butt load of stuff to do outside.. First weekend was Snow.. the 2nd and 3rd.. THE WIND... I HATE IT WITH A PASSION. Ugh. Evil.. Our backyard is like a sand pit.. dirt blowing everywhere.. So.. Needless to say.. All the got done the past 2 weekends.. is we dug up the front garden (still that way and looks horrible) Expanded garden and got new dirt, planted grass and thats as good as it got. I wanted my veggies planted and the new garden done!

Stupid wind..

On another note.. I finally called the RE only to find out that I need to get a referral from my Primary Care Dr.. and they need to send it to get approval from the insurance company.. Major Suckage... why would the freaking insurance need to approve it? Can't I just get a referral? Ugh... Frustration!

Thats about it in our little world around here.. Well.. My days off are changing :) So me and Danny get more time than one full day a week together! Yay.. I go for my pap (long past due since Sept.. Whoops)

~Nicki

Another LONG post blogger wouldn't let me post.. hope it will be quick and painless.. unlike last time.

No comments: