Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We almost...

Got another Dog.. OMG.. I've offically gone crazy. He was a 5 month old Heeler mix.. Cutest thing ever and met my One critiera.... He Didn't have a tail.. Well one that would do much damage like Wrangler and his duster do hahah. His litter mates we're loud and noisey... and he Didn't bark.. at ALL.. Not even Once!!! He was so sweet :(!!! I so wanted to take him home.

But of course.. Mom crushed that one. Like she always does.. Not to mention I went to a Lia Sophia party tonight.. I get a text from her.. NO JEWLERY.. Seriously? You're telling your 25 year old she can even buy a damn pair of earrings? ARGH. I should have put a deposit on the damn dog just to spite. Everything was inculded.. First shots, Flea and worming and Nuter.. all in the adoption fee.

My poor house.. would become a NUT HOUSE... 3 cats.. that don't really like dogs.. Minus Bean.. (she's an attention whore) hahah. Volt would probably have a shit hemmorage.. and Doc.. We'd neve see him again.. Wrangler would be the only happy camper! *insert spaOHH DOG DOG! PLAY LETS PLAY.. ALL NIGHT.

Ugh.. Uterus.. I need something else to love.. That won't run away!

~Nicki

No comments: