Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Whirlwind...

Thats what the month of March was... In a nutshell..

I discovered something I would have really not liked to discovered. Danny was sending pictures back and fourth... explicit pictures between some woman he didn't even know. Also.. when I found this he has started talking to an Ex that found him on FB... That was the icing on the cake.. It was a giant mess.. We have decided to try and work this out.. Danny has some issues he has to work out..

I had a long post all typed out after it happend.. But Blogger wouldn't let me post it.. So alot has happened since then... I'm thankful for the fact that the State (where he works) gives 6 free counsling sessions. He will be going to a few of them by himself then I will be going..

The reason I decided to try and work this out is because it was just thru a computer... Thankfully. If it was a face to face affair.. I would totally be done. I do love him and want to make this work.. which right now we're doing pretty good.

He slept on the couch for about a week. He said he was sorry everyday.. and we talked... alot. I won't go into deatails.. because it was alot of stuff to take and and sort out.

To say the least.. the jist of our problems was totally the lame sex.. due to infertility and making it a chore. Lack of spontinaity... him feeling he can't talk to me about anything, because he always thought I would get mad.

So since then.. We have had amazing.. amazing Sex.. Like... was it ever this good before we got married!? We are trying to do things to keep it fun and exciting..which is a problem in of it self! But we will try our hardest.. I keep thinking about it and wonder if it will always be that good.. and I just want more.. We have had sex 4 days in a ROW. All Amazing. Or as Danny mimicked me.. Fucking Epic.

We randomly drove to Denver yesterday.. Had a good time :) Just the 2 of us.. something we don't do alot.. but need to start .

I did get a call from my Dr.. saying that my pap was normal..other than the fact I had traces of BV? Yeah.. that brought up a set of questions if he was absolutly positive he didn't sleep with someone else... At 1 am this morning. So apparently.. I just have a crappy ph down below.. and need to fix it. So my raging yeast infection I had last month...was not a yeast infection.. which is why it never really went away.. Not having any symptoms right now so they won't treat with antibitotics..


Thats whats going on in the world over here... Taking it day by day. Thats about all I can do.. It seems like all the relationships around me are crumbling.. My friend Stacey is having problems with Travis.. and Jeff and Shayrn are pretty much done.. and he won't let it go.. She is a total.. Bitch for lack of a better word.. blaming everything on him when he hasn't done anything but give her everything.

It seems in a weird way.. me and danny are better that what we were. Its strange...

~Nicki

No comments: