Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Motivation

...Or lack thereof.

Zero of this exists in my body at all. I cannot bring myself to do anything. I had a pretty good day yesterday. Minus Big R Rejecting my payment.. Nice miscalculation on our parts. Suckage major.

Oh well.. such is life right? Mine is not so hot right now. I lost my debit card and discount card.. got My Discount card first.. So thought Bank would come first.. not so much going on like 2 weeks now wtf?

My nose is driving me nuts right now.. One side has been clogged all day.. Really REALLY annoying.. Yes I know i'm like Miss. Scatterbrian Queen.. But I can't hlep it! No clue who even reads this hahah.. But I don't care its my outlet.

Pretty sure i'm depressed about everything in life right now. I love my husband and my marraige but there are things around it that really suck.. Such as Money.. Infertility, And Work. I so wish I could go back to school.. Pretty sure i'd make a pretty sweet Dental Assitant... But that will never happen. So until that miracle happens I will work at Walmart .. for like ever.

Money.. we're working on it.. We now only have 3 Credit Cards.. Compared to 4. Which is good. I think anyways.

Infertility... Is still there.. Thinking about stopping temping its just one more thing that makes in on my mind all the time. Sometimes I just wish I could stop thinking.. When I'm busy.. I don't think about it.. but at work I always think about it. Home, Always. With friends.. Rarely.. Can I just not work and hang out with cool people all the time!?

Ugh.. Yeah thats how i'm doing.. pretty crappy. I have good days.. and bad days... I THINK I might go dust.. It needs it So bad.. Would it be horrible if I hire a Merry maid to come dust my house? My allergies SUCK So i dust..almost like never. Danny hates it too.

~Nicki

No comments: