Saturday, February 5, 2011

So far...

My birthday weekend has not been going to way I planned.. We're in the middle of a snowstorm.. Joy huh?

Drove to Elizabeth.. about 30 min from here to go to Big R.. bad Idea.. roads were ok on the way there.. on the way back not so much. I did get a shirt. I will wear tomorrow as We are going out. I hope.

Bailey ate my first cake my mom made while we were at Big R and they had to get one more piece of Lumber for the kitchen cabniets. So my mom being the nice woman she is.. Made another one.. It was the best cake ever.. SO moist with homemade chocolate icing.. it was like giant chocolate doughnut cause she uses a bundt pan. It was awesome!

Another bad thing.. A friend promised he would come.. over a year ago.. we've had this planned. He pussied out.. because of his bitch Fiance'... She is a piece of work.. Turns everything around on him and treats him like shit.. yet he wants to make it work.. She is not worth making it work no matter how much you love her.

My husband is moping. He has practically no friends outside of work.. Except him.. there goes another one.. because both of his friends of 10 years both have ditched him.. We must not be the friendly type. I have 2 friends from HS.. thats about it for me. Whats so hard about making friends? I never learned how to very well because of moving ALOT. It sucked.. I'm shy as a result.. not that happy go lucky outgoing person my mom is.. She can make friends ANYWHERE.Ugh.. such is life I guess...

Well Hopefully tommorow is better.. Super Bowl, Hopefully funny ass commercials, Good food and a fun night ahead. Please Weather.. cooperate just a smidge!

~Nicki.. OMG... Im going to be 25 in t-minus 2 days. Hey and instead of AF coming can I get a BFP on a preggo stick?

1 comment:

Aleta said...

Happy Belated Birthday :) I'm visiting from the fertility community forum.