Saturday, January 15, 2011

I know I know..

I'm a slacker..

BUT I cannot contain my self... I just bought tickets.. to see Jason Aldean on July 23rd in Cheyenne, Wyoming for Cheyenne Frontier Days.. OMG OMG OMG! They will be in my hot little hands in about 10 days!!!

In other news.. I lost my Debit and work discount card... Boo. NO idea where. So i'm getting new ones soon.. I hope. *sigh* this year could be going better I think.

I REALLY want to start treatments.. Hoepfully soon. I'm going nuts. Nothing is happening Naturally what so ever.. if anything Its gotten worse cycle wise... Ugh.. SO fustrating!!!

I need to do a really long update.. but its going to have to wait because i'm really tired... all the time. So I need to find some engery somewhere to tell bloggy land how i'm feeling these days.. So until then.. I do read everyday just can't get the engery to post a decent post...

~Nicki

No comments: