Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vacation!

Well Had appt with new Dr.. Loved him :) We're starting from square one.. Gotta get my records from old Drs first.. was going to call today.. but time escaped me! So will have to do that Thursday.. Cause tomorrow is our Anniversary :). Anyways! Gotta do that.. and have to wait for this cycle to end.. and start again.. for Blood work on either CD 3, 4 or 5 and then have another u/s so Dr.R can see what he thinks of my uterus hahah! Thats the plan!

In other news.. i'm in a terrible mood today.. dunno why.. i'm just very snappy. I got drunk last night.. first time in FOREVER it seems.. Dr. R said I could stop the metformin as it can mess up the bloodwork. So I stopped.. and feel fine! Nice not having to remeber to take those things.. as I would always forget.. But I do have to start taking a prenatal again.. Wish I could find the ones I like.. but I don't think they make them anymore.. boo.

But.. anyways.. gonna veg and watch some more tv.. and get ready for a long day tomorrow! Hopefully it should be fun. Denver Natural History and Science Museum and then dinner at Maggianos Little Italy :) should be good!

OH also on vacation till the 28th WOO!

No comments: