Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 3 and 4!

Sorry a little while between posts! Gotta love that thing we call work!

So on Day 2 we went to 3 Different parks! It was a very busy day and we walked about 15 miles that day! Crazy!

We started off at Animal Kingdom in the morning.. I chose to wear sandals this day because it was going to be our shortest morning with a break in the afternoon before Micky's Not So Scary Halloween Party! Bad Idea.... lol we walked fast to the safari.. bad idea. But it still turned out pretty good :)

The safari was awesome! Since it was early enough alot of the animals were out!!

 In Front of the Tree of Life!
 Tree Of Life!
 Hippos!
 Giraffe! They had 3 new babies, since it was early we got a few close ups!! (Dannys phone in the picture haha)
The White Rhinos, which are new.. strolled right on by the truck!! 

The animal kingdom looked a lot different from what I remembered it. But I guess thats a good thing! It was so nice this time of year, hardly any waits.. not super crowded! Wonderful! I think the longest wait time was like an hour, but we got a fast pass for it and went and rode Expedition Everest, which wasn't as scary as the last time I rode it hahah we were at the very end! We had lots of fun! Dinosaur was a very rough ride lol being jammed back and fourth and it smelled lol!

After walking around and taking pictures and doing some rides we headed back to the room around 2:30-3 and then walked over to Epcot for dinner at Bergarten.. I probably totally spelled that wrong lol! It was in Germany, it was ok not the best food i've ever eaten.. minus the potato salad!! Yum. After that. We walked back to the hotel and got ready for the Halloween Party!! 

It was so much fun I hope we get to do it again sometime!! 

 I wore the buns for like.. an hour and had to take them off.. LOL Sweat central.. and Danny wanted me to wear a wig!?
 That sight will never get old <3 p="">
 I wore my crocs instead of tennis shoes.. because they felt better than my sandals or tennis.. LOL
 I traded the buns for the Ears ;)
 The music from the parade has been stuck in my head lol
 I have  a TON Of pictures but of course don't wanna overload you ;)

 Kids at heart!
The rarity of the evening! All Seven Dwarfs!  This was one of the things I knew we had to do LOL besides the parade, trick or treating and fireworks!  So we hopped in line and got our picture with them! The Fireworks were awesome! We got stuck in behind the castle in New Fantasyland, which actually turned out pretty cool we were in the middle of them! It was a lot of fun! 

We went back to the room and crashed.. we got to sleep in a little bit since there wasn't much to do at epcot as far as rides and the World Showcase didn't open until 11. So we did a few rides and lunch before walking into the World Showcase :)

More on Epcot next time!

No comments: