Monday, September 16, 2013

Can we go back yet?? Days 1 and 2 :)

We got home on Saturday night.. we had a very good trip! The flight down was so uneventful it was awesome! Other than being tired and having shitty side effects from my medicine all was good.. I had to stop taking my medicine.. because 2 days before we left I got 4 hours total of sleep in 2 days.. Yeah I wasn't a nice person LOL. So insomnia was one side effect.. then I felt like I couldn't breath or catch my breath on the plane..omg the worst.

 When we got there.. we got to our room and had about 35-40 min before my sister and her family came down to meet us for dinner!! So I took a quick shower and then we headed down to the board walk :) Oh it was beautiful!!  Loved our hotel!

 Me, Angie, Lee, Connor and Madison
 Danny, Me, Angie, Connor and Madison
The View from our room! If you look straight ahead you can see the Epcot ball!

We were about a 10 min walk from the backside of Epcot and a 15-20 min walk to Hollywood Studios :)

Dinner was fabulous! My niece and nephew are the cutest things ever. They warmed up to us fast which made me happy! We had dinner and then walked all the way around the boardwalk which was nice! We will get to see them again in March because they are coming out here! That's exciting :). That night we went to Downtown Disney.. It was super busy there because everyone can go there! I had Ghiradehli Ice cream... Yum. We didn't even attempt the Lego store.. because another symptom was anxiety.. which I was having a bunch of.. and shortness of breath.. so we called it a night around 10 ish and caught a bus back to the resort and hoped down to the pool for a quick swim!  After that we called it a night :)

The next morning we headed to Hollywood studios! I'm not a huge fan of this park.. Only for Indian Jones and Star Wars lol and the shows most of the rides are outdated. But it still nice to walk around :). We had dinner at Mama Melrose.. OMG it was to DIE for! Best steak ever.. 
 At our resort that morning before heading over!
 At the entrance :)
 The hat!
 We got to meet Mike and Sully from Monsters U (Sully even hat the retainer LOL)
And Fantasia Mickey :) !!

We were pretty dead by the end of this day.. You walk alot.. LOL Danny spent a ton of money in the Star Wars store hahah. I did make a little R2D2 guy :) he was cute! Danny made his own light saber and a Yoda R2D2!  This was the night I decided to stop taking my medicine cause.. the side effects were not treating me well. The Fantasmic show was pretty sweet :) We were going to ride Tower of Terror.. because I never have.. but then Danny wasn't feeling well so we skipped it.. Maybe next year! 

That's all for now!! Don't want to make this post so huge its too long to read :) I'll do Animal Kingdom and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party  next time!! And I'll eventually just do and all pictures post!

~Nicki 

PS: My baby dog gets neutered tomorrow :( Poor Rocky!! 

No comments: