Sunday, June 30, 2013

I guess I could update this thing!

Sorry for the lack of updates.. been busy around here working and not seeing my husband.. which is really starting to take its toll.. we are at each others throats lately and I do not like it :( not to mention the 'spark' has kinda gone away... We're gonna try and work on it... but its hard when we hardly see each other except when we are sleeping or saying Hi and Bye. We really need to get away.. September cannot get here fast enough.. I'm at the burnt out stage at work.. I need a break. Like NOW. Before the craziness of the Holidays get here.

Carpet goes in tomorrow!!!  As things go back in place we are going to rearrange and purge.. I have so much stuff.. like alot. Especially clothes! Holy moly the clothes! I just need to let go.. alot is outdated.. at least for my age.. Most is from HS which next year will be 10 YEARS. OMG *die*  Plus we are going to move the cats room into the spare bed room and then just rearrange furniture in between rooms and such. So.. if we ever have kids... its not covered in hair, smelly and and barfy lol!  I do have rugs for the cats room and under my dining table.  They are indoor/ outdoor but I got them at half off  ;) so 60 bucks for TWO rugs instead of 1 is awesome. I've been good with that this year!!

I want a child so bad.. I'm just not sure its going to happen... At least not at this point in my life. I really want to have another Lap done and then go from there but I just don't know. I hope after everything gets finished which in all reality its just little things now.. one big thing left is the cabinets. ( I would love new ones) we will finally have a plan.. that will get going soon. Its just depressing to think about right now. One thing that pisses me off is all these girls here just have babies.. It so frustrating. One at work just got married and like was preggo before it even happened and one girl is throwing her an 'emergency baby shower ' Because he has like nothing and is due in 5 weeks.. WEEKS. She said oh I don't know if I want the baby.. Um girl you go married if you didn't want it you know how to prevent it. She doesn't even have a crib or anything for it to sleep in.. all she does is bitch about how hot it is and eats nothing but crap. UGH.. Makes me SO mad!

I think i'm done for now.. gotta finish laundry, mother in law and her friend are coming over to help up rip up the rest of the old carpet.. which by the way.. Never think you vacuum gets all the dust/dirt.. OMG there was an insane amount of dust/ dirt under my carpet I could have died....


~Nicki

No comments: