Sunday, June 2, 2013

Already?

June.. Already?? Seriously this year is FLYING by!  We have just about 3 months left till Disney.. We actually made it to our goal of $1000 dollars for spending money! I'd say that's a miracle, plus we're over that by 10 dollars woo!! So anything else is bonus!! Looks like i'll be getting my dishes and silverware!!

In other news... this 2ww went by fairly fast.. of course the last few days before testing are going slow.  Trigger was out 9 days after trigger. I'm not having symptoms like last time.. although its 6:30 and I could take a nap. I've been the moody bitch from hell.. totally unintentional I think Danny wants to murder me. I don't know if its PMS or the Crinone, only doing it once a day.  Oi..

How is it that during the hottest part of the day its about 75 in the house.. but as the sun starts setting it gets up to 81!?! Ugh.. need new swamp cooler belt AGAIN. Thank goodness for AC and the portable swamp.

My brother made is home from his 2nd deployment yesterday :) we will hopefully get to see him soon! As I get older I miss my brother.. I hate not being so close.. Just have to enjoy our time together as we get older and don't get to see each other often because of him being in the military now.

In other news... we have someone coming Tuesday to come measure for CARPET!!! Omg I'm so excited!! Like .. I didn't know you could be so excited for such a thing. We will get all the stuff for the porch and spare bathroom too. Now.. just to get it all done!!


I think thats about it.. not much besides work going on here.. me and danny are on different schedules for now.. I don't have my Jetta anymore *sob*  Such is life one day i'll get it back.

Now off to do something.. maybe laundry and vacuum.

~Nicki

No comments: