Monday, March 18, 2013

Nutrisystem and other things

No I am not being paid by Nutrisystem to say anything about their product!

I started last Tuesday with what my mom gave me.. and then decided hey this isn't bad and doesn't taste horrible! So I think I decided on Wed I would like to order it for my self since they were running a free shipping and 40% off :). We got a pretty good MyShare bonus this time so I paid for it with that!  I can't wait for it to come it.. Should be here tomorrow!! I've lost 4.2 lbs in almost a week :)!! Excited to see how much I loose in a month!! I did cheat some yesterday but not overboard.. got to every once in a while!

Also.. if you knew me in real life.. you know I haven't gone more than a day without soda.. Now I don't go overboard.. like drinking big gulps of the stuff.. I drink at least one soda a day.. Maybe 2! But I have gone 5 days with out drinking it.. Now I rely on my 1 coffee a day LOL which I didn't even have today!

So in other words I'm pretty excited!

I'm itching to get outside more and get the garden going.. of course the weather has to be a butthead and not cooperate.  We did tame the grape vine the other day before we had to go to work.

Finally got the 3rd season of the Tudors :) exciting. Watching the first episode before I start vacuuming the house.. Lets not even go there LOL.

I'm sure there is more to say but I'm distracted and need to get this house cleaned.

~Nicki

No comments: