Friday, May 25, 2012

The Garden 2012!

I'm really excited for my garden this year.. Lets see on the list this year...

- Grapes! Its loaded once again :) hopefully Concord Grape Sorbet this year! YUM!

- Peppers.. To Include Jalapenos, Sweet Banana, Green Bell, and a Garden Salsa :)

- Tomatoes... I broke down and bought 2 plants.. One Bonnie Original and a Beefmaster!

- Cantaloupe.. my seeds never came up.. so I bought plants.. Low and behold we go to dig that hole and there are the seedlings poking up! I'm going to have cantaloupe out my ears!

- Watermelon.. they are sugar baby variety.. same thing with the seeds..but they haven't showed up yet.

- Pumpkins... Sugar Pie Pumpkins.. NONE of my seeds have come up.. hoping the ones in the bathroom under the skylight will come up.. fingers crossed!!

-Strawberries!

- Raspberries.. although I'm not sure i'll get berries this year just planted it :)

- Red delish apple- The tree is LOADED!! They are about golf ball size right now :)

- Carrots

- Green beans :) Gonna plant a few more seeds as some magically dissapeared?

-Onions... only yellow this year :) the red ones are funky....

- Lettuce and Celery.. If the lettuce ever pops up too. gotta plant the Celery stump :)

- And Potatoes! Just red tho :) we're giving them a go!
Here are a few pictures of the early stage :)
 Apples!! For the first time EVER (we've had it 3 years)
 My raspberry that has finally survived!
 Some baby grapes :)
 Carrots and onions! The lonely row next to it was supposed to be lettuce.
 A few greenbeans
 The Original tomato and Sweet peppers
Potatoes :) have been covered again since the picture! Growing like weeds!

I'm very tired.. so I'm off to bed.. My period is due anyday now.. my mood swings are crazy and have some pretty bad cravings! Ugh SO hard when your trying to diet!  Goodnight!

~Nicki

No comments: