Sunday, March 25, 2012

Frustrated and Stressed.

This is so not the blog post I had in mind.. Needless to say Doc and Volt got into it on Wednesday evening and are spending a little while apart.. Volt has no issues with Bean... Volt got Doc on the eye and Volt is having issues with a back paw.. So hopefully its off to the vet tomorrow.. UGH! NOT what I needed right now!!! Just when things were getting better :(

Also.. my nose has been causing me issues for the past week and a half...I literally wake up not being able to breath. So therefore I stay awake for the next Hour to two hours trying to get at least one clear nostril.. Its making me very irritable and grouchy.. I think an appt to my Dr or and ENT is in order.. I'm so sick of this...  (

 Then today.. we took Wrangler to the dog park and a while later after we were hanging out at Stacey's he wouldn't stop throwing up!  That was around 3:30.. he threw up once on the way home.. then 4 times in the house and 4 times outside.. Ugh.. Stace said try some rice.. we've been ok since then.. So  I dunno what happened!

I have 4 ugly cold sores to prove the stress that has been happening. Please go away.. i'd like to be normal again and not look like a scary monster.

~Nicki

No comments: