Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trying to hold on...

I think this cycle is going to be a total bust... I got a pox OPK yesterday afternoon. Luckily enough we got to reschedual the IUI for Wed instead of Thursday.. So I triggered last night and will go in tomorrow morning. PRAYING HARD that the egg will be waiting!!! I'm having a TON of egg white cervical mucous today..one of those days I wish we could just.. BD because that's what the stuff it for!!! Debating... really debating.. cause I think we are missing the window by 24 hrs.. should have had the IUI today I think. or even a back to back. BLAH.. Just have to hope and pray that this works..I don't want to wait till after the Holidays :(

Doing ok other wise.. bit tight with money this month.. Damn long months!! Too many bills to many things to get.. holidays are coming up AHHHH Just seems over whelming! But we will get over it.. Hopefully! ( It would be an awesome most best christmas present ever if I was preggo)

I'm pretty tired from the trigger.. So i'm gonna go take a nap before work..maybe.

~Nicki

No comments: