Sunday, August 25, 2013

2 weeks.

And I will be on a plane.. well at this time.. just about to land in Orlando. Woo! It really can't come fast enough.. I'm at the end of my rope and need something to get away.. Its my 2 days off and all I really wanna be somewhere other than here.

Haven't been doing much but working.. and working some more. My mind totally went blank... Oh yeah.. I really need to go over and see April and Chloe. I got some outfits for her :) Can't help myself I don't have anyone else to buy for! Maybe tomorrow when Danny gets off. I wanna put my hutch together tonight, finally got them from my parents.

I've been so tired and groggy lately.. because my allergies have been terrible.. my nose has been clogged.. especially when I sleep! Ugh.. I wake up once or twice and it takes forever to get my nose UNCLOGGED!  Then I fall back asleep till like 930 10 :/ doesn't make for a very productive day!  Right now i'm tired.. Ugh.


There is so much I want to talk about but my brian is not with me right now. So.. more later.. maybe!

~Nicki

No comments: