Thursday, October 25, 2012

Whew!

Well AF Finally showed up Yesterday, with some horrible awful cramps!!  BUT I didn't have to get anything to get her to show up so that makes me happy!!!

All of my meds will be here today.. Yikes.. its starting to feel real!! I will start birth control tonight. Getting nervous and excited!

Well in other news.. these past few months have gone by in a blur!! The garden is long gone, my  puppy is huge and my house is staying clean.. we have money in the bank and life is just good!

Still don't have a new car for me.. Its all up in the air lol but after the first of the year we will start looking hard.. specially if there is a bun in the oven! We are thinking of selling my car to my sister in law.. She's all for it lol. So we will see. it just seems like a pain in the ass to trade my car in.. even when its pd off! I'd rather just have money down. They keep low balling me on my car.. Ugh. I really.. really want the Ford Edge still.. But also now I like the Toyota Highlander... BUT with all these recalls over the years.. not so sure!!

So thats about all thats exciting going on around here lol! Its kinda nice not to have drama in the life right now :) You get to enjoy more! I def don't feel stressed at all anymore lol except work.. but hey such is life!

~Nicki


No comments: