Tuesday, July 24, 2012

When anxiety attacks.

My chest gets heavy and its hard to breathe.. and I become very shaky and jittery. These just started 2 days ago when we learned our initial loan did not get approved for our IVF.. We were devastated... Our hopes of having a child just go ripped out of our hand. While texting a good friend that this had just happened.. they offered to cosign with us.. How could we ever accept that, how could we ever thank them? My parents had already said no.. don't even know why I asked. Me and Danny took a while to think it over since Saturday Sunday they aren't open. We just reapplied taking their gracious offer.. and are just waiting.. I'm praying with everything I have right now that it works.. we couldn't go with the actual offer we wanted which was 2 fresh and 2 frozen.. we had to go with 1 fresh and 1 frozen..


If this doesn't work we have to wait.. until after the start of the new year to reapply. After more bills are paid. I just don't think I have the patience to wait this long.. but I guess I will have to make it work in my head.. I can't imagine what some women feel like waiting longer than 4 years.


Waiting is horrible.. Yesterday before they came over I thought something was wrong with me.. I've never had and anxiety attack before.. sometimes I feel super anxious but never have any physical symptoms before. Well yesterday I thought I was having a serious problem with my Birth Control.. IE Blood clot, heart attack, because my test was feeling kind of tight and  I had to keep taking deep breaths... and I couldn't stop shaking as if my blood sugar was low. I was on the verge of calling my RE.. BUT my Nurse called and I explained it to here and everything that is happening. She said it sounds like anxiety but would talk to the Dr and get back to me.. well she never did so I'm assuming all is ok since i've been on BC for over a week.


On top of all of this horrible news.. We discovered where a leak from our bathroom is coming from.. when our hot water heater went out the one pipe we didn't replace.. failed.. and has been leaking.. for quite some time.. so we will be shelling out $200-300 to re do my entire floor.. including the sub floor.. and tile.. Danny had to get under the house to turn off the main water to fix the leak.. and it was a mud pit and the floor was soaking wet and dripping.. I about died. So.. yeah.. there is a ton of anxiety in my life right now.. I can feel the attacks coming on.. and try to reassure myself that everything will work out in God's time.. and that it will all be ok in the end.. And they start to subside.. sometimes.. Work should be interesting.

Thats what happening in my life.. besides.. my garden doing WONDERFUL. Life has been ok.. just trying to chug along... Now I have to go make breakfast and finish my lunch and check on my ornery furchild...

PS: I actually made myself a decent cup of coffee....:)

~Nicki

No comments: