Friday, April 27, 2012

Well..

Some exciting things in our neck of the woods are happening :)

First off.. We're getting a PUPPY!

His Name is going to be Rocky :), he pretty much picked us.. Gave me kisses and wagged his tail!! He will be coming home sometime in may :) I never thought i'd own a lab.. because I know they can be terrors as a puppies.. But i'm going to do my damndest to have a well trained/behaved puppy! We haven't had a puppy in 5 years... so this should be interesting LOL!

In other news.. I made my IVF consult/ Next step for Monday.. MONDAY. ACK! Need to write down all my questions and go from there. So many!

Also.. This weekend is gonna be pretty busy :) Sunday gotta go Grocery shopping and then come back and clean up this house get it puppy proofed and rearranged!  Then work out in the garden/ yard :) Lots to do!! Then Monday is Out appt @ 10 then Danny has a Chiro appt at 3 then we will go to Mike and April's for dinner :) and see cute little Chloe! She is such a doll! Growing so fast!

Danny is working all the overtime he can cause they are not paying out for comp time.. So come June they HAVE to because July is their new fiscal year for the state :) I'll take the extra money!! So tonight he's working a double :( I get the bed to myself which sometimes is nice.. but tonight i'm not tired so I won't be able to fall asleep ugh. So off to shower to try and relax and hit the hay. Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

~Nicki

No comments: